Who we work with
Are you a business owner?
If you’re a business owner, we will help you:
- Evaluate your existing financial arrangements, protection and cash flow to ensure every element is working to your benefit and operating tax-efficiently
- Ensure you have a plan in place for the future of your business, whether that’s a succession plan or an exit strategy
- Create and implement a financial plan that covers both your business and your personal finances
Are you approaching retirement?
If you’re in your 50s-60s, we will help you:
- Establish what your ideal retirement looks like and calculate how close you are to achieving it
- Analyse and understand what your current pension provision means for your future
- Create and implement a financial plan that will enable you to achieve your retirement goals
Are you already retired?
If you have already retired, we will help you:
- Assess your current financial position and whether it’s meeting your retirement aspirations
- Create and implement any necessary changes that will enable you to achieve your retirement goals
- Look to the future and assess your Inheritance Tax liability, ensuring as much of your wealth as possible is left to your loved ones
Are you a working professional with a family?
If you’re in your 30-40s, we will help you:
- Get financially organised so that you can enjoy life now, safe in the knowledge that your family’s future is secure
- Arrange protection so that, in the event of a death or critical illness, your family is safeguarded
- Organise your wealth so that you can enjoy the retirement you want when the time is right
Are you divorcing or separating?
If you are in the process of separating, we will help you:
- Make sense of the financial side of things and ensure your every concern is taken care of
- Work together with other advisers, such as your lawyer, in order to achieve the best possible outcomes
- Create and implement a financial plan that will ensure you and your family are financially secure, both now and in the future
Are you recently widowed?
If you have been recently widowed, we will help you:
- Feel more confident about the future going forward
- Make sense of your finances and assess your pensions, savings and assessments
- Create and implement a financial plan that will enable you to enjoy life without worrying about running out of money